2 HIGHLIGHTS ON TIMELINE FOR PUD and MEETINGS IN JUNE:
#1 - We have confirmed that the DRENNER GROUP IS COMING BACK TO THE HOOD for more community conversations! This is our chance to ask them all questions, give them our feedback, get it all on the table. MARK YOUR CALENDARS to attend one or both meetings:
6/11/15 and 6/15/15; 5:00 – 7:00 PM – Dell Jewish Community Campus, Community Room.
#2 - OVERALL TIMELINE of the PUD APP and when the City will vote to decide on it - Per the City of Austin's Case Manager, Tori Haase:
City is still waiting on Drenner's final submissions - they expect several weeks of review time after that is done;
1. 6/16/15 - Zoning & Platting (ZAP) meeting: City will ask for a status report from City Staff and the Applicant. No decision will be made at this time, since Environmental Board has not voted yet and City review won't be done (they might set a date for a ZAP hearing or agree to an extension of deadlines).
2. 6/17/15 - Environmental Board (EB) meeting: Staff unlikely to have completed its review by then; not likely they will take action;
July meetings of ZAP and Environmental Planning are used for training because they will have a lot of new members starting 7/1;
3. 8/5/15 - First ZAP meeting with zoning cases (light only, no PUDs);
4. 8/18/15 - First ZAP meeting where Austin Oaks PUD could be voted on (assuming Staff review is complete and EB review is complete);
5. Typically 2‐4 weeks between ZAP decision and City Council votes.
6. The TIA has been submitted and the count is 19,800+ car trips per day. Today it's 4,100 per day @ AustinOaks. (Almost exactly a 500% increase).