March 30 - April 3
This is just a heads up that there are Traffic Counting Devices in the neighborhood on key streets that you may want to drive by and see for yourself.
They are located at the following intersections or cut-through streets:
1. Greystone @ Austin Terrier/Hunter-Kelsey (by Chinatown)
2. Greystone just west of Hart Lane
3. Hart Lane @ Spicewood Springs
4. Hart Lane @ Green Trails
5. Hart Lane @ Far West
6. Far West @ Starbucks
7. N. Hills @ Murchison in front of the school
8. Woodhollow @ Berts BarBQ (across from Frost Bank)
9. Lakewood @ 2222
10. Lakewood @ Bull Creek-360 Intersection
Interestingly, there are NO COUNTERS on STECK at all -- ANYWHERE.
Nor are there any counters on SPICEWOOD SPRINGS ROAD along Austin Oaks.
Looks like they’re looking for today’s current cut through traffic.
Share this news with your neighbors THIS WEEK.